Friday, February 13, 2015

Some Ideas I Have for Our Class



I was feeling a bit ambiguous in which direction I wanted to go in terms of research project and class structure. I originally wanted to investigate Latin American identity through a historical perspective. But realizing that most of the students (including myself) want to do a website for our final class project, I feel that the typical research paper and Powerpoint presentation would be a bit dull for such an innovative class. 

Therefore, I want to try to bring these ideas of Latin American thinkers to life. One way I thought about doing this was through my desire to make an animated film. I think animation is a powerful way to convey a message to people. Matter of fact, check out this animated video to the left which is on power so that you guys can get an idea of what I would like to do.


I have never done this before and I'm pretty sure I don't have the technology to do this. Perhaps this can be a group project. If anybody has any suggestions or would like to collaborate, please let me know.  










No comments:

Post a Comment